David Pinto focus with his Three-Step-Method on problems in intercultural communication.Go to this project
Welcome, please let us introduce to you The European Centre of Excellence for Second Chances
Who are we?
- collecting European best practices used by professionals working with specific target groups.
- offering an overview of, trainings and workshops on these best practices.
- offering a digital database where you can find materials of these best practices.
- supporting the teacher meetings of E2C and new E2C schools or organisations
- will mainly be in English, but on request translation is possible in different languages.
The 5th meeting of the steering group of EC2E will take place in Malmö at 19th of September. See Continue reading >
Bert Pelzer represented the EC2E in the 1st International Conference for Second Chance Education (22nd Continue reading >